My name is Noreen Pickering. I am a highly experienced and well-respected digital marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to all my work. With a passion for providing insightful and creative solutions, I have honed my skills across a diverse range of industries and sectors.
My approach to each campaign is customised to fit the unique needs of each client, ensuring that their strategy is tailored to their specific goals.
I am dedicated to achieving outstanding results and delivering a cost-effective service that exceeds expectations. Clients are always at the centre of what I do, and my reputation as a perceptive, reliable, and resourceful marketer speaks for itself. Additionally, I have a proven track record of delivering impactful marketing mentoring and training to businesses across Northern Ireland, Ireland and UK, helping them to reach new heights in their digital marketing efforts.
I have been doing this for a LOOOONG time! My first steps in the world of digital marketing began back in 1999. I got the opportunity to work with a small start-up in Belfast and very much learned by way of the ‘trial and error’ method. I didn’t realise then, that by 2001, I would be working as a SEO consultant with a top UK internet company, working with acclaimed brands such as Erricson, London Tourist Board, Safeway, Aiwa and Selfridges.
This invaluable experience made me realise that my destiny belonged in the digital world. So along with my then-boyfriend (now husband), we set up the first integrated digital marketing and UX consultancy in Northern Ireland, Elemental Creative.
With the expressed aim of bringing targeted traffic to a website, then making a website work; we worked with a wide range of Multinationals, Blue Chips, Charities and SMEs thoughout the UK and Ireland. Companies we worked with included Age Concern, Tesco, Barclaycard, O2, Allied Irish Bank, Northumbria Council, Momentum NI, Elvery Sports, O Callaghan Hotels Group, Digital Village, Avis, O2, Sun Microsystems, Land Registry of Northern Ireland, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, BuyandSell, Microchannel Technologies (MakeMeTop) and the Northern Ireland Tourist Board (that is my ‘off the top of my head’ listing).
I took a step back between 2008 and 2013, with occasional work on some projects, so as to work around family requirements. Yet, digital marketing always called to me. In the last number of years, I have had the privilege to work on many exciting projects (The Game of Thrones Studio Tour being a particular highlight!). I have acquired a wide range of experience and skills working in the vast digital landscape. I provide digital marketing mentoring through a number of Northern Ireland council programmes. I am digital marketing partner with some of the top digital agencies in Northern Ireland. I have clients throughout the Island of Ireland- and I have come to the conclusion – I am pretty damn good at what I do.
Why do I say this? Well, I set myself a standard of service for clients. I do my best for those I work with. It doesn’t matter if it’s a large organisation or an entrepreneur starting up. My belief is that my role is to guide and help. Sometimes, I can’t believe that I am still doing what I started to do back in 1999. And I still love it and still find it exciting.
Find out more about me (as well as references, etc)- View My LinkedIn Profile
As well as businesses through mentoring programmes, I work with a number of businesses throughout Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK. Current clients include Go Box Self Storage, Inov8 Systems, Alan Gilchrist, D&A Golf and Print Ready. Find out more in Client Case Studies & Testimonial section (which will be coming soon!).
- Website, social media & competitor audits
- 1-2-1 digital marketing mentoring & advice
- Content marketing
- Copywriting & consultancy
- Project & account management
- Digital marketing strategy development
- Blogging & blog content creation
- Business & competitor research
- Content development & creation
- Content management for websites
- Customer engagement strategy
- Digital marketing mentoring
- Email marketing
- Growth marketing
- Marketing / social media / plans
- Marketing consulting & reviews
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- SME coaching
- Social media consultancy
- Strategic planning & execution
- UI/UX consulting
- Website analysis & design advice
- Flexible, punctual & customer focussed.
- Reliable, resourceful and results focused
- Creative thinker & problem solver
- Strong project management skills
- Listen to customer needs and requirements
- Hands on, direct, personable, enthusiastic
- Work independently or part of team
- Quick learner with solid work ethic
- Highly organised with eye for detail.
- Confident, professional and ethical at all times
- Highly developed analytical and summarising skills
- Public, Government Sector
- B2B & B2C
- SMEs, Start Ups & Individuals
- Charitable Organisations
- Industries such as financial, hospitality, engineering, tech, telecommunications
- Innovate NI
- Alchemy Digital Training
- Women in Business NI