I am delighted to be selected as an approved Intertrade Ireland service provider for InterTradeIreland’s Digital Sales Essentials programme.
If you are in the manufacturing or tradeable services sector, the Digital Sales Essentials will offer 5 days worth of fully-funded consultancy support to enable improved online presence, digital marketing and e-commerce capability to eligible companies that trade cross-border.
Tailored support and advice is available in the following areas:
Websites & E-Commerce Platforms: Website audit, web design process, updates & upgrades and website/CRM integration
Digital Strategy and Consulting: Developing a digital strategy – brand identity, positioning & content planning, digital business consulting, exploring digitalisation options
Digital Marketing: SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) audit and initial implementation, key social media channels, influencer marketing, blogging, adverts and video content, implementing digital marketing analytics
To be eligible for the Digital Sales programme:
- Be an SME with less than 250 staff and less than £40 million/€50 million turnover.
- Be an indigenous business registered in Ireland or NI.
- Be active in either the manufacturing or tradable services sectors.
- Have an established trading history and proven track record in their home market.
- Ensure that increasing cross border trade is the primary focus of the project.
- Be able to complete the Digital Sales Supports project within 12 weeks of approval.
More on the Digital Sales Support Programme
InterTradeIreland’s Digital Sales Supports are designed to help your business improve and expand its online presence in the cross-border market and beyond. They aim to encourage companies to develop their digital sales capability and implement digital marketing and e-commerce solutions.
The supports assist SMEs in keeping up-to-date with the fast-paced world, changing consumers’ needs and expectations, as well as encouraging your company to think more strategically about its cross-border sales.
For more information and to apply visit www.intertradeireland.com/digitalsales